- Backing 100% CO Coating 96% PVC 4% PU
- 140.00 cm
- 854.00 gram per running meter
- FR norm
- BS5852, ignition source 5 (crib 5)
- BS5852, ignition souce 0 & 1 (cigarette & match)
- EN1021, EN1021-1 (cigarette) & EN1021-2 (match)
- M2 (NFP 92 503)
- Available in
- 18 colors
The Sterling collection is part of our eco leathers. They are not just a substitute for leather, but feel like leather, look like leather and are even stronger than leather. But the biggest trump card is the fact that they are fire retardant, environmentally friendly and antibacterial.
clean with a brush and epid soapy water. Rinse with clear water.
- Customized color from
- 300 m
- Colours may slightly vary from one dying lot to another
|Sterling Urine Test Certificate||Download file|